Friday, September 25, 2009

Sisters B-Day Album

Hey there my lovlies!!! So I am working hard on a B-day album for my sister! I am going to visit her in college and bring her some prezzies!!! Not to long ago our mother passed away (about 3 months) and she always made sure we had an amazing b-day (that meant no school for us on our b-day EVER!!) SO normally my mom would be in charge of the present buying and b-day organization. Welp I cant let my sis not have a good b-day so Im gonna surprise her and what better way than to make a mini .... this mini is focused on pics of my sister and my mother I thought it would be nice for my lil sis to have something she can pick up and enjoy I also plan on adding a journaling area in the back of the album so here is what I have so far


I HEART the bind-it-all it just makes a mini look so clean



I tried to go for a mod chic/ vintage theme
Some younger pics of my mother she was such a "Betty"!!!
















Here I used a photo charm


This is a tri fold


















My mommie and daddie!!!

Thats all for now I will post the finished product and maybe even throw a you tube video together. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment