Monday, October 5, 2009

Art JOURAL Mondays!! ::: Purple Hazed Stampede


Hello Lovlies!! As promised an art journal Monday entry.
I decided to use my art journal as an outlet. ::Back Story:: My mother passed fairly recently and this entry is just an expression of how I feel.





I started with Gesso and moved on to my yummy palette of watercolors! I used a lavender color and washed the page. Dabbed a few spots with gold ink. Grabbed my french script stamp and stamped away. In the middle of the first page and the corners of the second I used my demask mask with black ink. I used a paint marker to write and distressed the edges with black soot distress ink.

GO out and get yourself an art journal and play with me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Welcome to DSC!!!
    You will have a blast! I enjoy all types of art also. I see you like gesso and paint, they were my first love. I hope to share and learn from you!
    Vangie

    ReplyDelete