Friday, February 25, 2011

Graphic 45 Design Team Call



Hey Hey hey!! So I am more than sure you all are aware but if not: G45 is having their Design Team call!!! Check out all of the details here:
I can honestly say that my year with G45 has been AMAZING I have made some awesome friends and had so so much fun. The G45 staff are amazing gracious folks that are just so darn likable!! It has been an awesome ride! I have learned so so much from you all and from the girls on the team. Good luck if you are applying... you wont regret it!

Cant leave without a little project to share!

I wanted to create a frame that I could frame a picture of my mother and I to go on my desk at work.... BUT I thought a canvas and easel would be oh so much more well... ME!! Let me tell ya the May Arts twine is fan-freaking-tastic it has metal in it so it STAYS WHERE YOU PUT IT!!! LOVE IT!!

Supplies:

Graphic 45 Papers: Once Upon A Springtime: Fairy Folk/ Curtain Call: Tour De France, Leading Ladies, Top Billing,Curtain Call Boarders
Graphic 45 Staples: Trim, Flowers
May Arts Ribbons: Black Twine, Black Grograin
Vintage Trim and lace
Kaiser Craft: Button
Feather
Corrugated Cardboard
Mini Easel
Canvas



XoXo
Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment