Friday, March 9, 2012

Just ME - Layout


So I do not know about you but I have to tell you I don't have or take very many pictures of myself! I certainly do not scrap myself often at all! And I am sure I am not alone in this! So when there was a sign up for the YouTube Layout Swap hosted by Zoe on Youtube and the theme was "All About Me" I had to take part! So below you'll see one of the very few layouts of just me!!! I wanted to def make this a keepsake so I decided to have the layout open to reveal some of the things I am digging right now- Check it Out!! 


Tri-Fold Open from Left! 


Inside Open View


Hope you likey!! Go on go create something!!! XoXo Jade! 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You are so creative! I just started watching a lot of crafty YouTube videos and there are so many amazing ones!!! Yours are on my list of favorites!! I really like the trifold and also I'm addicted to Pintrest, so I love that you put that on there!!

    ReplyDelete