Sunday, April 1, 2012

Vintage Chic Altered Cigar Box

Hey hey hey!! So OBVIOUSLY one of my most favoritest (its a word just roll with it) things to alter is a cigar box!! Here is a few pics of one of my most recent altered box. The box is from Hobby Lobby! Check it out! 

I combined some layers of fabric lace and gorjus Pink Paislee and Prima Papers. 

I seriously have a deep affection for velvet trim at the moment! 

I distressed the box by painting it black and then a creme vanilla - then I stripped the creme paint to reveal the black underneath. Hope you enjoyed the pics! Thanks for stopping by yall!!
XoXo
Jade

2 comments:

  1. This cigar box is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the velvet trim is so beautiful! I love the burlap with the numbers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jade! This box is fabulous - definitely vintage. I love how you distressed the box! TFS and have a wonderful Easter! Aloha, Linda

    ReplyDelete