Saturday, March 3, 2012

Perpetual Card Calendar

I happen to adore anything dealing with calendars or notebooks journals ..any type of thing I can make or alter that is USEABLE! My recent creation is just that... Useable. It is a Perpetual Card Calendar. I adore this idea because of course this is a place I can store cards for upcoming birthdays! I used a 7 Gypsies Card Catalogue and the My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart, Be Amazing and Be Happy Collections by Rhonna Farrer. (She has a beautiful Mind, wouldn't you agree?). This collection was so perfect for layering yumminess on top of each other..You will also get your eyeful of Karlas001 yumminess throughout the project!  Check out the first half! 

The 7 gypsies tray is the perfect size for stand cards and super long so you can really store some heavily embellished cards! PERFECT! 

The doily die cuts are from PaperTreyInk, Stamps are from the My Minds Eye Be Amazing Collection, Heart Pearl Drop Trim you guessed it it is from Karlas001
                             

Button Card and Yellow Ticket is from the October Afternoon FarmHouse Ephemera Pack, The Bling Trim is Rinas Baaaling from Karlas001

Mucho layers of lace I love my lace girls! The bottom layer is a natural Burlap Trim from Karlas001!

 

A few ephemera pieces from the Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection, & Gypsies Tag, Doily is a MFT Doily Die cut, Black Crochet Lace is from Karlas001

This is one of my Fav dividers, the key os of course from Tin Holtz, Another one of those MFT Doilies, the Keyhole trim and Juliann's Shabby Chic Porcelain Flower you can find at Karlas001
                             
The banner you see in the corner was easy peasy thanks to the chipboard accessory pack from the MME Flow Your Heart Be Happy Collection, Theres that Rina Baling again, And yes the Keyhole Trim from Karlas001 as well, the Button Card is from the October Afternoon Farmhouse Ephemera Pack!

As you can tell I didn't hold back on the good stuff!!!
Thank you so so much for looking! Go Make something!
XoXo
Jade


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous! Beautiful! need I say more? Just stunning--as all your work is. TFS!

    ReplyDelete